Sigma Staff Co., Ltd.
Sigma Staff Co., Ltd. 2-25-2 Kamiosaki,Shin-Meguro Tokyu Bldg. 6F, Shinagawa, Tokyo, JapanMAP
- Tsutomu Hirasawa, Chairman and Representative Director
- Shigeki Hirasawa, Vice Chairman and Representative Director
- Yoshio Suzuki, President and CEO
Number of employees
- Temporary staffing, General Worker Dispatching Permit 13-304719
- Personnel introduction, Paid Employment Placement Permit 13-Yu-304566
- Re-employment Support
- Career Education and Training
- Meguro headquarters
- Japan Institute of Labor Policy and Training
- Japan Recruiting Association
- Japan Human Resource Dispatch Association
- Japan Health Insurance Association
- Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
Our Philosophy and Vision
We will establish the business ethics to be trusted and appreciated by society and contribute to the society through realize diversified working style.
We will create a new opportunity for employment by placing a value on people to appreciate them using a term“human assets”in place of“human resources”.
Mastering Challenges. Creating Opportunities.
Working with you to create a wonderful life.
Introducing the Sigma Group
The Sigma Group is a comprehensive human resource services company focusing primarily on temporary staffing, logistics, and manufacturing.
Sigma Staff provides the core of Sigma Group's temporary staffing operation.
Temporary Staffing Department
Logistics Services Department
Prospective Staff Information
Personal Information Protection Policy and Protocols
Sigma Staff provides this website as a service to our associates.
To provide you with the highest quality service, we may occasionally request personal information such as your name, email address, telephone number, and home address.
We will use this information to process your registration and inquiries, and to keep you up to date regarding our services and activities.
We may request additional information to meet the needs of our clients.
In such cases, you may opt out of providing any non-essential information.
Sigma Staff will in no way modify or alter your information except by your request.
Please note that we may share your information with a third party, depending on the services requested.
Sigma Staff will take every reasonable precaution to protect the privacy of our clients, and any information we receive will be encrypted and treated as confidential.
Subject to revision.
All revisions will be posted to this site.
January 5, 2006
Sigma Staff Co., Ltd.
Yoshio Suzuki, Representative Director